NEW: Virtual "Drop-In" HoursStarting on Feb. 9, 2021, you can drop in via Zoom to speak with one of our staff experts on academic advising, health insurance, admissions and immigration advising – with no appointment needed! Check the schedule for days, times and Zoom links.
A Message About Tuition
- Please read this message about an increase in tuition for the 2021-22 academic year.
- New Payment Option available: Flywire. Click here for more information.
Coronavirus and Visa Requirements
- NEW- COVID-19 vaccines are provided free of charge* through local government vaccination sites. Please visit this website to determine your eligibility and to sign up for an a vaccination appointment when you are eligible: https://covid19.ca.gov/vaccines/
*Please note that vaccinations are not covered through your international student health insurance. However, as long as you receive your vaccine through a local government vaccination site, you should not be charged.
The U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP) has rescinded its July 6 policy changes for F-1 Visa students studying online. However, the current situation remains very fluid. We will provide updates as they become available. In the meantime
- Please review our updated Coronavirus FAQs, particularly the sections that relate to your status as either a continuing student or new student.
- Visit the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention webpage for more coronavirus updates and news.
- Visit the California Department of Public Health webpage for the most up-to-date travel advisory.
- Below you will see earlier messages from De Anza College about this situation.
Online Spring InformationPlease watch this webpage and be sure to check your email frequently. We will continue to send you urgent information by email. You'll also find helpful answers to many of your questions on the ISP Coronavirus FAQs webpage and more general information on De Anza's Online Spring webpage and the ISP Facebook page.
More About ISP
The office of International Student Programs (ISP) at De Anza College is here to assist students who are attending on F-1 visas.
Our office includes academic counselors and immigration advisers who can help with all aspects of your college experience, from admissions and visas to campus life, degree programs and assistance with transferring to a four-year university.
If you are interested in attending De Anza College on an F-1 visa, please submit an online request so we can send you more information. We will also notify you when one of our representatives is in your area.
Not an F-1 Visa Student?
The ISP admissions process is designed for students attending on an F-1 visa. If you have a different visa status, green card or dual citizenship, please contact the Admissions and Records office to inquire about the general admission process.
While our office primarily serves F-1 visa students, some of our programs and events are open to everyone on campus. Please contact our office if you would like to get involved with ISP activities.
Our Mission Statement
The International Student Programs (ISP) office oversees all aspects of international student programs, services and exchanges at De Anza College. Its mission is to nurture a lifelong global perspective on campus and provide a user-friendly environment to international students to ensure a rewarding educational and personal experience at this college. ISP plays a key role in increasing De Anza's visibility around the world and serves as a resource to the campus community on information and resources concerning international education and activities.